Latest Updates:

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [Episode 353] 28th September 2012 Written Update

Preview

Episode starts with Arnav telling Khushi that there is nothing beside hate, betrayals, and pain (with her). Khushi loses her balance and is about to fall down on the ground but Arnav quickly catches her.

Arnav says to her, Khushi.. by making me stand here.. you gave me answers of all my questions. Shyam is worried for some reasons and is calling someone. He tells someone something on phone. Blood from Arnav’s head fall on Khushi’s head, where you do sindhoor. Arnav continues, I am sorry.. Khushi. I got little late in coming but I had to come na. Everyone is happy now. Arnav says to Khushi, I want to marry you. I want to spend all my moments with you. Khushi hugs him and Rabba Ve plays in background. Khushi seems very happy and is smiling big.

Khushi says, I knew you will come.. you wouldn’t leave me alone. Arnav says, I told you na.. I won’t be able to live without you. Khushi then touches his forehead where he has got injured. On a side, Shyam asks Anjali, Arnav is doing all this purposely right? Don’t take me wrong. I really want this marriage to happen, but after knowing this truth.. will they be able to live with each other? Anjali is looking at Arnav-Khushi and says, no Shyam ji.. their relationship is not that weak. Nani says to Arnav, I am with you.. this is biggest decision of your life, but after this.. don’t do anything that would hurt Khushi. read full updates with pictures only at desitvbox.com . Arnav says, Nani.. you all wanted me to forget my past and move on right? That’s what I am doing. He holds Khushi’s hand and taking her somewhere. But Dadi stops them. Dadi says, even after knowing Garima is responsible for your mother and dad’s death? Arnav says, I can’t change whatever that’s happened. Dadi says, no one can change the truth. How can you marry Khushi? Arnav says, biggest truth is that I love Khushi a lot. Thorns kept hurting me.. but I can’t punish flowers (roses) for that. My mother told me this long time ago.. but I understood it today. He then pushes Dadi’s hand away from Khushi’s hand and tells her, I think you should also forget everything and move on. Dadi says, but all this that Garima did..Arnav says, she didn’t do anything.. it was all my father’s fault. He was married, but still he kept relationship with two women and betrayed them. And when he couldn’t face his mistake.. he committed suicide.

He continues, your way of thinking is wrong and if you can’t change that then maybe you should leave from here. Dadi gets angry and is leaving from there. Khushi stops her and says, your elder of this house and without your blessings I… Dadi says, blessings and to you? Only because of you I’m separated from my grandson and whole family. Dadi looks at Arnav and says, remember.. you will regret for your this decision in coming days. Khushi still tries to stop Dadi, but Arnav tells her.. let her (dadi) go. Dadi leaves from there now.

Arnav again takes Khushi’s hand in his hand. Nk says, Nannav you entered late.. but your entry was mind-blowing.. like a bomb. Nk goes to get priest back.

Khushi and Arnav are in a mandap now. They exchange flower malas. When Khushi is about to put mala on Arnav.. Aakash carries him up, but in end Khushi puts mala on Arnav. Everyone seems very happy. Arnav and Khushi now sit down. Anjali ties their knot. Priest reads all the mantras and they do all rituals. Arnav puts mangal-sutra on Khushi. And then does sindhoor to her. Shyam is not liking all this. Priest asks them to stand up now for pheres. They starts their pheres and everyone throws flowers on them, some happily (mostly everyone).. some not too happily (Manorama). After couple of pheres, Khushi comes in front now and they resume their pheres. and THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED NOW!!!!

Khushi is about to say to Arnav, I.. Arnav says, I know and I love you a lot too. He then kisses her on forehead and they hug. They now take blessings from the elders. When they take blessings from Garima, she asks Arnav to forgive her. He says, you don’t have to apologize. .I am forgetting my past and starting a new beginning. It’s better if our past don’t come between us in future. Khushi hugs Garima. Buaji tell them, to be with each other like ALWAYS. Khushi and Arnav then have an eyelock.

Break 1..

Raizada family is back to their house. Nani does aarti of Khushi and Arnav. Arnav is just smiling. Nk tells him, get serious.. all these rituals are very important.. without them no entry for you. Nani gives a gift to Khushi. Now it’s Manorama’s turn.. she doesn’t want to give gift but in end she gives gift to Khushi and welcomes her. Khushi tries to say something to her but Manorama says, there is nothing greater than Arnav’s happiness for me, understand?

Break 2..

Now Khushi kicks a rice pot, puts her legs in red colored. and finally enters the house. Aakash stops and asks Arnav, did you forget our house’s tradition? Anjali says, leave it.. I don’t think Khushi will be able to take it. Khushi asks, what kind of tradition? Nk says, whatever kind of tradition it is.. you will have to do it right. Payal says, why are you bothering my sister? Khushi then asks Arnav, what kind of tradition? Arnav then carries her. Khushi says, what are you doing? You’re injured. Arnav says, I am not that injured either that I can’t carry my wife. He then takes her inside.

That’s the end of the lovely episode.

Precap:

Arnav and Khushi are in their room. Khushi is putting medicine on Arnav’s head. There is a camera in their room from which Shyam is watching everything. Shyam says, I haven’t given up yet saale sahab (Arnav)…good players always have second plan ready if one fails.
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
28 September 2012 at 14:06

can someone please tell me if the show is ending or not cause i heard the show would end soon as barun would not do the show anymore and he wants to leave the show.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 ♥ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ♥ - All Rights Reserved
Created by Muhammad Shariq Baig