Latest Updates:

Abhaas Mehta and Sanaya Irani "Are Good Friends Off Screen"


Preview

Recently, on Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, the Raizada household were told of Shyam’s (Abhaas Mehta) role in kidnapping the family’s favourite beta, Arnav. Many fans have wondered whether Abhaas has been so curt off screen as well.
When we spoke to Abhaas, he laughed and replied, “It’s a good feeling when people take your character seriously. Many have felt that I am a villain in reality but that’s not true. When the camera’s not rolling, our entire cast is seen bonding. I share a great rapport with all my crew members. Barun and I gel well and Sanaya and I are good friends. So to all our viewers, I am a nice guy.
The role of a villain was never easy and Abhaas Mehta has done justice to it. When fans feel that actors play a character well, you can be rest assured that they love seeing more of you.

Good going, Abhaas!!!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 ♥ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ♥ - All Rights Reserved
Created by Muhammad Shariq Baig