Latest Updates:

I am genetically blessed to be fit: Sanaya Irani

Preview


Beautiful and chirpy Sanaya Irani needs no introduction. She is immensely popular and a household name now as Khushi of Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Sanaya Irani has a great bonding with me both on and off-screen and the actress loves to hog on chocolates but surprisingly, she is exactly opposite to what her diet is. She is lean and thin. Thus, as a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com, I decided to find out her fitness mantra. Hope you guys enjoy reading it…

Personal fitness mantra: I don’t have any fitness mantra because I think I am genetically blessed to be fit.

Personal diet mantra: Just eat healthy.

Are you a foodie: Yes, I am a complete foodie.

Are you vegetarian or non-vegetarian: Both.

Favorite cuisine: Brazilian wraps and mushrooms.

Dessert delights: Cupcakes, chocolate brownies and so on…

Experiment with food: I don’t experiment with food.

On the street I love to have: Pani Puri and Sev Puri.

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Coffee.

My favourite drink (alcoholic): Beer and wine.

Favourite dish: I eat whatever comes on a plate.

At parties I have: A party without a cake is useless.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 ♥ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ♥ - All Rights Reserved
Created by Muhammad Shariq Baig