Latest Updates:

The Eligible Bachelor of Tellywood - Karan Goddwani

Preview

We brings to you the Thursday column on singletons with Karan Goddwani.

Our Thursday column is dedicated to the 'Singletons of Tellywood'. Karan Goddwani who is playing NK in Star Plus' popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is single and he is on the hot seat of our singletons column this week. Let's see what this eligible bachelor of the Tellywood industry Karan has to share.

What's the first thing you notice in a girl?
Her looks.

What's the first thing that puts you off the most in a girl?
Fake attitude.

What would your ideal date be?
Being a simple guy, I would prefer to have a simple date. According to me, my ideal date would be a candle light dinner at a beach.

Which gift would you prefer to pick for your date?
A diamond ring.

Do you believe in blind dates? Would you take the initiative to ask her contact no. or you will wait for her to ask for yours?
No, I don't believe in blind dates. It's a stupid kind of a thing according to me. Blind dates are done by people who have free time.

If you could mix one Hollywood and one Bollywood actress to create your princess, then who would you choose?
I will choose Jessica Alba from Hollywood and Katrina Kaif from Bollywood to create my princess.

Your idea of a perfect proposal?
It must be something surprising. It should be special and different which she wouldn't have expected.

If there was a matrimonial or a dating ad for you, then what would it read?
I believe love always finds its soul mate and a way. Also, I am a Sindhi so I won't spend money on an ad (laughs).
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 ♥ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ♥ - All Rights Reserved
Created by Muhammad Shariq Baig