Latest Updates:

Tips for Janmashtami Pooja Plans and Preparations by Khushi


Krishna Janmashtami is filled with lots of enthusiasm. The sacred song of ‘Hare Krishna Hare Krishna’ resounds in the air, with the fragrance of flowers and ghee diya.With Janmashtami festival around the corner, Khushi is busy making plans for the celebrations. Find out what plans Khushi have made to celebrate Janmashtami.

When asked Khushi shares her excited, "For me Janmashtami is exciting because of dahi handi, Jhankis, Raslila, etc. I love the ritual of Dahi Handi. I am looking forward to watch the pyramid of people breaking a handi as It is so much fun. I am going to throw waters on the boys who will come to break the handi. I wish Arnavji would accompany me to the celebrations."

She added, "During Krishna Janmashtami we light lots of diyas and illuminate our house. We sing the aarti and ring the bells. Every year I read out the 108 names of Kishanji. We make a grand meal that consists of 56 dishes. We call it Chappan Bhog. Some of us will fast during the pooja and will break the fast after the pooja by having ‘panchamrit’."

Do share with us, your plans for Janmashtami. Till then Jai Shri Krishna.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 ♥ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ♥ - All Rights Reserved
Created by Muhammad Shariq Baig