Latest Updates:

Abhaas Mehta - I Won A Bronze Medal Playing Tennis for Rajasthan!

Preview

A page from the personal diary of Abhaas Mehta

Hello fans, this is Abhaas Mehta and I hail from Mumbai. I am an adventurous kind of a person. I have had a liking for sports and games from my childhood. In my leisure time, I like to chill around with my friends and watch movies. I am big-time fitness freak and don’t miss out going to a gym.

I stay in Mumbai with my mom and dad and being the only child, I have been pampered a lot by them. I finished my schooling from Mayo College, Ajmer having joined the boarding school from the 8th standard. After doing my 12th, I did my college from the Pune-based ILS law college.

In parallel to my college, I was also part of Lakshya Theaters and Creative arts. I have also done one short film for FTII (Film and Television Institute of India). Before entering television industry, I did my acting course from Anupam Kher’s acting school.

Later, I started giving auditions and got my first break in Bairi Piya on Colors TV. Soon after, I played a lead role in Devi on Imagine TV. I also played an important character in Colors’ Na Aana Iss Des Laado. Currently, I am playing a baddie named Shyam in Star Plus’s Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. I think this is my only show in which I have been stuck for over a year. I immensely love the character that I play.

I have learnt a lot from this character and always try to show my versatility. I am blessed with an amazing cast and crew associated with the show. All of them are very sweet and supporting. All of us work very hard to give our best. Till today, I don’t remember of having any kind of issues or grudges to fall back upon. All of us work as a family and I am happy to be part of the soap.

My best moment of life was being a part of the Rajasthan tennis team and I won a bronze medal at the National level in 2003. In fact, let me tell you that I was the first to win a bronze medal for Rajasthan.

Lastly, thank you everyone for liking our show. We will keep working hard to entertain you. Have a great time. Cheers !!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 ♥ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ♥ - All Rights Reserved
Created by Muhammad Shariq Baig