Latest Updates:

Live life, get drunk but be safe : Daljeet Kaur Bhanot

Preview


Sweet and vivacious Daljeet Kaur Bhanot with her character Anjali in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has managed to win millions of fans all across the globe. She is a superb actress and a very good friend of mine. As a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com, I decided to call her up and do a short takes section. Have fun…

I am: Creative.

Life is: Dream coming true.

Love is: My hubby (Shaleen Bhanot).

Marriage is: Recommended.

Your first crush: Subhash (my school friend).

Your best childhood memory: Growing up with my sister and
getting pampered to death.

Do you make friends easily? Yes!

Music you like: Bhajans and old songs.

On your last birthday: I was with my entire cast of Iss
Pyaar Ko team accept Akshay Dogra.

One thing you want to change about yourself: I should take
time to trust people (I usually do it easily).

Your favorite TV shows? Two and a Half Men.

Long lasting friend: Pradeep.

Favourite Bollywood actor: Irfaan Khan

Favourite Bollywood actress: Rani Mukherjee

Last movie you watched: Ice Age 4

Last time you boarded a local train: In 2006.

Last time you were stalked: Mid of June

Last time you cried off screen: Daily.

Last time you cooked: Recently, I cooked Maggi

Advice to youngsters: Live your life, get drunk but be
safe.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 ♥ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ♥ - All Rights Reserved
Created by Muhammad Shariq Baig